Chicago Estate Planning Lawyers
Illinois Trust Lawyers
Chicago’s North Shore is home to many thriving communities – Glenview, Wilmette, Winnetka, Northfield, Glencoe, Highland Park, Lake Forest, Deerfield, and Kenilworth, to name a few – and the Northbrook estate planning attorneys at The Wochner Law Firm are proud to have served these communities with their estate planning needs for more than 35 years. The Illinois trust and estates attorneys at The Wochner Law Firm have considerable knowledge and experience with all types of estate planning issues, including wills, trusts, probate procedure, and trust administration. Since 1973, our Illinois estate planning attorneys have helped clients throughout the Chicago area, including Cook and Lake Counties, with a wide variety of estate planning and business succession needs.
Our knowledgeable Northbrook, Illinois estate planning lawyers assist clients with a wide range of estate planning needs including the following:
- Living Wills and Advanced Health Care Directives
- Simple and Complex Wills and Trusts
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Estate Administration (Probate)
- Trust Administration
- Family/Individual Business Arrangements
- Powers of Attorney
- Charitable Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships/Limited Liability Companies
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Estate and Gift Tax Issues
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Gifting
- Lifetime Gifting
- Dynasty/Generation-Skipping Trusts
Providing Timely and Accurate Legal Advice
At The Wochner Law Firm, our Northbrook, Illinois estate planning attorneys are committed to providing individualized client service in a friendly atmosphere, concentrating on personal client attention. Our knowledgeable Illinois estate planning lawyers focus on easing the stress of estate planning issues by clearly explaining each step of the estate planning and administration process, and providing practical legal options to meet your estate planning goals. As part of our commitment to providing individualized client service, we offer both flat fee and hourly fee billing arrangements, as well as free annual reviews to our existing estate planning clients. Contact The Wochner Law Firm at (847) 272-7360 to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced Chicago-area estate planning attorneys.
Providing Clients with Safety and Security in an Ever-Changing World
- Our founder, James J. Wochner, Esq., earned a B.S. in Economics and a J.D. from St. Louis University. Mr. Wochner is a member of the Illinois State Bar Association and its Trusts and Estates section, and of the American Association of Trust, Estate, and Elder Law Attorneys (AATEELA), where he serves as a Director and is a former past president. Further, Mr. Wochner is a member of the Chicago Council on Planned Giving. In order to assist their clients more effectively, all employees of the firm have completed at least 30 hours of hospice volunteer training.
Conveniently located along the Edens Expressway in Northbrook, Illinois, the estate tax planning lawyers at The Wochner Law Firm represent clients throughout the Chicagoland area, including Cook and Lake counties, and the cities of Glenview, Deerfield, Highland Park, Glencoe, Lake Forest, Winnetka, Lincolnshire, and Evanston.
Contact The Wochner Law Firm at (847) 272-7360 to schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced Chicago-area estate planning attorneys.